Voting

Monday, July 16, 2012

Lagoon

On our way to Lagoon!  We met Blair and Christy there to celebrate Zane's 18th birthday (wierd) and to give Kaysha and Carmen back to them :(



Zane, Alli, Kaysha, Trey, Zach what a bunch of good lookin kids!! Happy Birthday Zane!

Kade and Jeff


Kade and Carmen loved this ride I think its a favorite for everyone even Grandma Connie!!:)


Zach, Trey, and Zane rode the sky coaster and as you can see in the next picture Christy and I got talked into doing it to actually Jeff bought our tickets without even asking.  It was scary but I'm glad I did it so fun!


We were so nervous!






Thanks guys for such an awesome day! Hope to see you soon! Thanks again Kaysha and Carmen for staying with us I hope you had as much fun as we had having you here.  We miss you guys already! Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment