Voting

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shopping with Alli


Shopping in Salt Lake is something Alli and I look forward to every year we started this tradition after Lindsay's husband was in an accident and passed away in 2006 she needed to get away and we had such a good trip we've been doing it ever since it reminds me of my Mom, my Grandma, and my Aunt Brenda always going and having such a good time.  This picture is of Alli on the way down so bored taking pictures of herself:)

Alli and Olivia (Lindsay's sisters daughter)


Taylor and Alli at the restaraunt waiting for a table and once again taking pictures of themselves.

again!

and again!


This is also one of the traditions is to have the girls take their pictures with this statue in the hotel lobby.  Its hard to belive Alli and Taylor were only 6 when we came the first time:)

Alli always dancing (even if its with a statue)


so beautiful!
And then we come home to boys practicing football and Hudson (my nephew) cheering them on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment