Voting

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Salt Lake


In this picture on the right is Hailey a good friend of ours she graduated last year and is now playing basketball for Snow College so Alli, Abby and I decided to go watch her first game it was a pretty fun weekend Alli and Abby got to go through the Salt Lake Temple, I met my friend Megan from Colorado we all had alot of fun.

This is them after they did baptisms!

I thought this was a cute picture!
Oh and on a side note Loni made me a cake after our fun weekend (I forgot to mention I had this weird pain in my neck felt like I just needed to go to the Chiropractor) anyway by Sunday night my toungue had gone numb and by Monday morning my whole right side of my face was numb, went to the Dr. and I have "Bells Palsy" not fun but I guess it could be worse the whole right side of my face is numb and has no muscle funcion they say it shouldnt last too long its only been a few days and it already seems to be getting  better.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment